Providence K204 Bulk Instrument Cable
A dual-channel instrument cable.
Synthesizer and keyboard for a higher-grade sound High sound quality, noise-resistant and flexible, recommended for live performances as well as audio interfaces / MTRs! A cable developed with a focus on the keyboard.
It is resistant to noise and covers the low range well while transmitting natural high range and rich overtones without too much glare. Two parallel cables are used to make the wiring cleaner when using multiple keyboards or when using a sound source. It is a flexible, thin, and lightweight cable with high sound quality.
- Conductor-Size: 0.14mm2
- Construction: 12/0.12A (No./mm）
- Diameter: 0.48mm
- Insulation-Thickness: 0.39mm (±0.05）
- Diameter: 1.25mm
- Paired Twisting Diameter: 2.50mm
- Shield-Dimeter: 2.74mm
- Jacket-Thickness: 1.13mm (±0.10）
- Diameter: 5.00x10.00mm
- Maximum conductor resistance（20℃)： 136.00≧(Ω/km）
- Capacitance (1kHz): 75 (pF/m)