Providence LE502C Silver Link "Coily" Guitar Cable
LE502C series curly cords produced in Japan with both cables and plugs made in Japan The LE502 cable employs the NWV2 OFC conductor which adheres to the basic structure of the LG 401. "Spiral Shield for Coil-cable" is used for the shield. Furthermore, the insulators and jackets are made of materials that are the most suitable for curly cords. The LE502 can be called a "true curly cord".
Configured only with Straight - Right Angle plugs.
- Providence with NVW2C OFC
- Conductor Size: 0.18mm2
- Construction (No./mm): 16/0.12 OFC
- Diameter: 0.55mm
- Insulation Thickness: 0.73mm (±0.05)
- Diameter: 2.00mm
- Inner Jacket Thickness: 0.25mm
- Diameter: 2.50mm
- Shield Diameter: 2.74mm
- Jacket Thickness: 1.38mm (±0.10)
- Diameter: 5.50mm
- Maximum Conductor Resistance (20˚C): 100.00≧(Ω/km)
- Capacitance (1kHz): 160 (pF/m)